Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!

Milletian Got Game Event (2024)

From Mabinogi World Wiki
Milletian Got Game Event (2024)
April 11th, 2024 - April 25th, 2024

Description

Clatha is a total noob and needs some coaching to improve his gameplay! Practice mini-games each day to show him how to get good. Do you have what it takes to be the king of games?! Check out the details below. [1]

Details

Daily Quest

Achievement Quest

• You will receive the quest "[Event] The Player's Club" after registering the main character.
  • Play a mini-game 10 times.
    • Counts once per day.
  • The event resets daily at 7:00am PDT100 Server Time.
  • When you complete the quest, you will receive:

Vintage Arcade Cabinet (for 4)

Event Quests

[Guide] No Mini-game, No Life

How to Get Quest

Briefing My friends are so good at games! I wanna show them I can be just as good...if only I had the chance!
- Clatha
Objectives
  • Listen to Clatha's story
  • Talk to Clatha to set a Main Character
Rewards
  • 5000 Experience Points
Additional Information

Find Clatha near the Dunbarton Bookstore.

[Event] The Player's Club

How to Get Quest

Register a main character for the event.

Briefing I'll study all the strategies you show me and become Erinn's greatest gamer! My friends will be the ones asking ME for tips before long!
- Clatha
Objectives
Rewards
Additional Information

Play Mini-games and teach Clatha how to win like a pro.
The Mini-games menu can be accessed via the ▲ button on the right of your character taskbar at the bottom of the screen.

Daily Quests

[Event] Practice Makes Poggers

How to Get Quest

Register a main character for the event.

Briefing Left hand's covering WASD! Right-hand on the arrow keys! Um...can I bonk the space bar with my nose? ...Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out my setup...
- Clatha
Objectives
Rewards
Additional Information

Play Mini-games and continue showing Clatha your tips and tricks.
The Mini-games menu can be accessed via the ▲ button on the right of your character taskbar at the bottom of the screen.

References